NewingerArt Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
Other applicable terms
- Cookies policy
The terms of which you agree to observe and follow.
Content on our website
- We may update our website from time to time and may change the content at any time without providing prior notice.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
NewingerArt is the operating name of Newinger Ltd., a limited company registered in England and Wales (company number: 12163679) with its registered office at 58 St. Georges Avenue, London N7 0HD.
Where we require your consent to process your personal data in accordance with these practices, we will seek this consent at the point at which you provide us with this data. Where we wish to process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, we will notify you of that intention and obtain any further necessary consents.
Information we may collect from you
Information you give us. You may give us personal data about you when you use our Website, or in correspondence with us, by phone, email or otherwise. This data may include information you provide when subscribe to any of our services; place an order on the Website; post material to our Website; report a problem with the Website; or otherwise in connection with your communications with us. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and information relating to your participation in and feedback on any of our products or services.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with any information, products and services that you request from us;
- to contact you (including by email, post or telephone) in relation to the products and services that you have signed up for;
- to contact you (including by email, post or telephone), about other products and services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, signed up for or enquired about, provided that you have opted in to receive these communications;
- to send you newsletters and other updates on our company and our products and services by email, where you have opted in to receive these;
We will process your personal data on the basis of your consent, if requested, and/or our legitimate interests (which include (a) the performance of our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us; (b) the administration, improvement and promotion of our projects and our Website; (c) for compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations). Where possible we will seek to use aggregate data in order to achieve these aims.
Where our processing is based on your consent, and not any other legal basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal. If you inform us that you no longer wish to receive email or other communications from us, we will stop sending you these communications.
All information you provide to us is stored on a secure servers provided by a third party vendor. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to our Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
Retention of personal data
Your personal data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required for the relevant specified purpose that it was collected for, provided that we may retain personal data in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules. As a general rule, this means we will retain your personal data for the duration of your involvement with us and for up to six years afterwards. However, retention and destruction of personal data will be considered on a case-by-case basis.